Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Cake For A Lawyer What Kind Of Lawyer Can Help Us?

What kind of lawyer can help us? - a cake for a lawyer

In our wedding in the woods past East Lake Country Club in Oldsmar, FL. Electricity was cut off. We had A / C, lighting, music, and no explanation. You could not see, eat, find the bathroom, walks, etc. Can someone say me what kind of attorney handle a case like this?
The Country Club at, they had been hit by lightning. Then he said, was all Pinellas Co., were at the upper Pinellas Co. All the lights in the neighborhood and even in some offices in the Country Club. They never gave us a clear answer and did nothing to improve the situation
There was no emergency generator, it was over 100 degrees in the room. The wilted flowers, the cake started to melt, they offered no ice or water, the food was cold. Everybody was doing the best, but 7 months of planning has gone! We have thousands of flowers that have died and have paid the DJ spent working was not

Power such as we, at midnight, it was at least 5 hours


Gary, the no trash cougar. said...

You do not need a court for small claims.

careerco... said...

Sounds like your transformer exploded in the border regions, the electric companies property and liability insurance. It is also an "act of God" type of situation, and very little can be done about it. Sorry for your luck. Looks like my luck.

KHS said...

I have only normal lawyer can not help. only help themselves.
yes yes yes

E'ntellignet Thinking said...

Well, I'm sorry to hear that
that sounds so bad.

I do not know what an extent if you would
just because it fits well blame natural causes (eg lightning), but with bad weather, and May by the silent, you have a case in Benin, is very risky, though.
The bride and groom to guess, I tried, because lawyers are expensive (eg, father, lawyer, charges $ 200 per hour ...).

If you feel strongly about it, I'd say go for it, even if the prospects are not straight with you (in fact, sorry).

To answer your original question, though, I would advise for a litugation "civil" or civil.

Post a Comment