Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bipolar Scholarships Does Anyone Know Any College Scholarships For The Children Of Parents Who Are Bipolar-schizophrenic Or ADHD?

Does anyone know any college scholarships for the children of parents who are bipolar-schizophrenic or ADHD? - bipolar scholarships

My mother is bipolar .. My father suffers from schizophrenia and hypertension, attention deficit disorder (ADHD) .. God, I thank you, there's nothing wrong with me .. I wonder, are there any scholarships that I apply to universities next year, 2010 -2011 .. Thanks


Trey M said...

The National Mental Health Alliance is an information center for our students at the university. There is a list of tips for scholarships and campus affiliates.

This is the best information you can find. It would probably be better served directly in conversation with the college of your choice and see what they offer to their specific needs.


Acerah said...

As far as I know, no. It would be a very strange thing for an award is based, especially if their parents are functioning properly in society. In addition, since you are not a mental illness ...

However, the job of parents can have something created for children with parents, with every kind of disease.

In addition, you should probably know that if their parents have some kind of mental illness, increase your chances. It is not uncommon that mental illnesses are diagnosed only in adulthood, and some diseases may not be severe symptoms until early adulthood.

Shilo said...

I do not remember the name of the site right now online, but it is a questionnaire schlorships. He has tons of questions and then tells you that you are qualified. I wish Google Grants. You will find it. I wish I could remember the name of the website. But I hope I have in one direction.

Post a Comment